Friday, April 12, 2013

Two steps forward, one step back!

Well, I had my first night of sleep at home last night--which was AMAZING! First time in a week that I slept for more than an hour! woohoo!  And I only called the NICU twice to see how Arianna was doing. Let me tell you, that was restraint!

Well, with all good things, comes a setback apparently.  Turns out that Arianna refuses to take a bottle, which is not good if I'm trying to sleep at home!  So, I get back to the NICU this morning, and the poor thing has a NG feeding tube in her nose. :(   And she got a few days added to her stay. Now, even if her heart ductus has closed tomorrow in the echo cardiogram, she still has to stay until Monday/Tuesday to monitor her feeding. GRRRR!  I'm so tempted to just pitch a tent in the NICU to ensure we can prove to the nurses that she just wants her MOMMA!

Anyways, please keep her in your prayers to start eating!!
thanks!

Here are some pics--notice the mohawk in every picture!! Does that make me a bad mama? haha


1 comment:

  1. So awesome the girls get to bond with their baby sister.

    ReplyDelete